About the Product
9” AIRLESS "HAND FLICK" LAUNCHERS
FILLED WITH "CUSTOM COLORED"
HERE ARE A FEW REVIEWS FROM OUR CLIENTS:
- These were so easy to use and we passed them around to the audience and at the right count had them all flick their wrists - the steamers came out so easily. I was asked by the venue manager and other event planners where I got the streamers from. Love, love them!
- My customers are always impressed and more than happy when they end their shows with Flutter FETTI® streamers. And as a production company owner I am always beyond happy and impressed with the quality of products and the awesome level of customer service from all the people at Flutter FETTI.
- I have been ordering these streamers for several years now, and LOVE THEM! They always add a little spark and element of surprise to every occasion! I have used them for weddings, graduations, and birthday parties! Oh and the customer service is excellent! Thank you!
- For our production of "Mamma Mia", we needed streamers rather than confetti because we needed to be able to clean up quickly. The streamers worked great - I can't believe how far and high they go! The effect was just what we wanted.
- Love your company and love the response I get from the crowd when I utilize your product! Thank you so much to all of you at Flutter FETTI for a job well done!
Generally, to shoot streamers into the air you have to use a Co2 launcher. But Jim Watkins, our Master Confettiologist invented Our “Revolutionary” AIRLESS LAUNCHERS which don’t need Co2 to shoot streamers into the air. These “Hand Flick” launchers can shoot our streamers up to 9’ to 12’ into the air with the “Flick of your Wrist.” They were designed to be used in low ceiling venues. If your ceiling is very low, you can flick the tube horizontally and the streamers will still fly out of the tube.
Keep in mind whether you're shooting them flicking your wrist straight up or horizontally you CAN'T HIT THE CEILING WITH THE STREAMERS or they will NOT UNROLL in the air.
The reason our custom colored metallic streamers can fly out of the tube with the “flick of the wrist” is we use “Proprietary Manufacturing Specifications” plus a very special PVC film which allows them to fly out of the tube and hang in the air for a long time.
Keep in mind if the venue your event is being held in won’t allow Confetti used in their hall please discuss with the Manager using our “Easy to Clean Up" streamers for your Wedding, Party, or New Year's Eve event. The Metallic Streamers inside the tube are 10’ long that’s why they offer an Easy to Clean Up Solution for the venue Manager.
Our 9" Tubes wrapped with silver holographic film and are filled with 10 Custom Colored Metallic Streamers. You can choose the colors of the streamers to coordinate with the theme of your event by simply choosing 8 colors from the metallic colors shown.
Do not fire streamer launchers loaded with Metallic Streamers outside over telephone wires, for our PVC streamers conduct electricity. If our streamers land on 2 power lines, you run the risk that they may short out the nearest fuse or transformer. If you want to shoot streamers outside, and there are power lines in your outside venue then purchase the 9” speed load tubes filled with TISSUE Flutter FETTI streamers. You will need to rent one of our Co2 launchers to shoot them up into the air. The tissue is biodegradable (eco-friendly) and flame proof and it won’t hurt the environment plus they won’t hurt the power lines even if they land on them.
ALL Flutter FETTI products are proudly made in the USA and work the first time EVERY TIME since they aren't made in a foreign country.
If the box your products arrive in doesn’t have the Flutter FETTI "Certified Official Product" sticker on the outside of the box, then it isn’t an Authentic Flutter FETTI product.
Do not point, flick, or fling toward anyone when using our Airless Streamer Tubes.
Note some streamer products are colored with dye that may stain if they become damp or wet. Please remove wet streamers immediately upon discharge
© 2021 Parti Line International, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Instructions For Use
9” AIRLESS "HAND FLICK" LAUNCHERS
FILLED WITH METALLIC STREAMERS
U.S. Patent #6,692,335
To operate the 9" Airless tube filled with 10 metallic streamers simply hold the empty end where you can’t see the streamers inside of the tube.
Hold the arm with the streamers in your hand straight up in the air and tilt it back to the 3:00 position Then simply "Flick the Tube,” stopping at 12:00 high and the streamers will fly out of the tube the highest approximately 9’ - 12’ high into the air. Keep flicking until all the streamers are out of the tube and in the air.
If you flick the tube FORWARD and DON'T STOP AT THE 12:00 high position the streamers WILL NOT fly high into the air. They will fly out forward landing on the floor disappointing you and your guests.
Be sure to watch the video showing you how to use our Airless Launchers.
So please follow the directions above to get a beautiful "Special Effect" using our 9" Airless Launchers filled with Metallic Streamers.
For assistance contact our Confettiologists at 8787-321-1999. They will be glad to assist you.